Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No Time Like Now

“Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it.
Establish your priorities and go to work.”
H.L. Hunt


We all make decisions on a daily basis that have an effect on ourselves, our families, our friends, our work, etc… The decisions we make either propel us forward in life or trip us up, but without decisions, we would be nowhere.


My wife, Sarah has a large decision to make. She has a very special invite to an event that will take her the next 137 days of total commitment from her and our family to get her to a place where she could triumph. This maybe a one in a lifetime opportunity but the decision has to be 100 percent hers. I cannot tell her she should, “do it”. All I can do for her is support her in her endeavor if her decision is to commit to it.

I made my own decision a few weeks back on an event that I believe that will propel me to another level, but there is no reason with the commitment we have for each other that she cannot attempt what has been laid out in front of her.

We are not getting any younger and you never know what tomorrow will bring, so grab the gusto when you can and run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment