Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day Forty Two - "Off Season"

I woke in the hotel at 6AM and ran on the treadmill in the fitness room. The goal was 1 mile EZ-5 Miles at 6:47 -1 mile EZ. The treadmill was of low quality and as I turned up the speed the mill started to shake tremendously. The fastest I could crank up the mill was to 6:51's and at this pace I was pushing the treadmill to the max. I only ran 4 miles at the 6:51. Just did not feel good on this machine. I cooled down at got off and stretch.

Finished up all the interviews for the day and made my way back to the Boston area. Currently in Newton, MA at a Marriott. Have an early flight back to Atlanta. Heard from Sarah, both the Van and the Jeep will not start. So she is strained at home. Can't believe we have 3 cars and two are dead. I guess I know what I am working on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment