Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 10 -"A Milk Bath"

“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel

Not much to report today. Swim was on the schedule this morning. Arriving at the pool I noticed the water was opaque as Michelle was swimming laps solo.

Coach Mike tested the lap pool's chlorine level and it was void of any chlorine in the water. This raised concerns for build up of bacteria in a public pool. After about 10 minutes the decision was to swim in the zero entry pool. The temperature is 5 degrees warmer and the length is 8 meters shorter. I opted out. Went upstairs to complete my weight regiment instead.

For the amount of money we pay for membership and Master's Swim, the condition of the lap pool is unacceptable. Swimming in enough pools in my life I have never seen such poor quality in a single pool, month after month.

A formal complaint has been made via, "Suggestion Box", Web Site & attempting to contact the manager of ALPHA-LTF. Had to leave a message.

The Aquatic Director is incapable of performing his duties and needs to be replaced with a competent person.

My venting for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment