Friday, October 9, 2009

Day Ten - "Off Season"

"When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, Certainly I can! Then get busy and find out how to do it"

Theodore Roosevelt


It is 8:10AM on Friday and I have just had 2 assignments thrown at me that other individuals were unable to accomplish. The entry for the day will be brief and too the point. I need to resolve these issues and take care of my own projects before 4PM today.

I woke to Sarah jumping back into bed this morning at 4AM. She had been up applying lotion to a Red Ant bite she received yesterday running at the Columns. Her and Wren had a good 13 mile run and kept on the pace assigned.

I got out of bed at 4:50AM to meet Brian and Chris for a 8 mile run. Sarah ended up getting up as well and started her day as well.

The running group had changed a little from the original plan at around 5:30AM at LTF. Brian was a no show, but Michele and Kristi were there and joined Chris and I. We agreed on a pace of 8:30/mile because this was Michele's training pace for the run. The group ran the NP to Windward to HWY 9 to Academy back to LTF. The route was 6.5 miles. Michele needed to run 8 so we dropped Chris and Kristi off at LTF and headed out for the last 1.5 miles. The run was very comfortable and more pleasurable than the 6 mile run at a 7:00/mile pace I was supposed to do.




Sarah, Grace, Ellie and I are off to Penetanguishene, Ontario for the Columbus Day Weekend to celebrate Sarah's grandmother's 100th birthday.


I will pick up on Tuesday....
Jay, I made Shrimp and Tofu Stir Fry with asparagus, snow peas and mushrooms over a bed of Jasmine Rice. Talk about the flavors exploding in your mouth from the ginger and garlic.
Bob, Gained a pound in 2 days. Up to 149.5lbs. Good eating I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment