Friday, December 18, 2009

Day Seventy Eight - "Resistence is Futile"

“There is no sin punished more implacably by nature than
the sin of resistance to change”
Anne Morrow Lindbergh


Last night I crossed the line into cyber communication. Sarah set me up with an email address and now I am on Facebook. I enjoy the one way communication of eBlog and this will continue to be my feed of information, but in order for me to be connected to some of my friends I am forced into this world. Just setting up the Facebook page was overhelming. I don't see too much use on my end except for a few friends that swear by it.

I adapt to change everyday in business and I need to continue to learn to adapt to the changes in life as well.

After extensive examination of the old ticker the clock repair-person has found no issues as initially found. I am good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment