Friday, December 11, 2009

Day Seventy One - "Marathon Countdown"

Run like hell and get the agony over with.
Clarence DeMar


Less than 24 hours until race time for the runners.


We left Suwanee/Cumming around 9AM and arrived in Huntsville at 1PM. The ride was pleasurable with Sarah, Wren, Ann Marie, Stacy and me at the wheel.

We arrived in Huntsville and went to a local Subway near the Holiday Inn. After lunch we went over to the Host Hotel, registered and walked around the expo.

Sarah and Wren checked in while I drove Ann Marie and Stacy over to the Embassy Suites.
I talked to Bob and Jay while they were at the local Fleet Feet milling around picking up last

minute items. I will cruise over to their room in a little while to see how they are doing.

Dinner is at 5PM and Sarah and I are in the hotel room resting her legs so she can be ready to run like the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment